WX60 SAORI loom
The SAORI WX60, the upgraded model of the long-selling SX60, is made of beautiful Japanese cherry wood and foldable for transport and storage. You can fold and unfold the loom instantly without any additional assembly. It has excellent durability and stability notwithstanding its lightweight and easily portable frame.
- High-quality Japanese cherry wood frame
- Folds easily for transport and storage
- Built-in bobbin winder and shelf
- The new rubber friction warp control pedal lets you advance the warp while remaining seated
- Wire heddles have larger holes to make threading easier
- A ready-made warp is included with the loom so that you can start weaving after assembly. Loom assembly is included if picking up the loom from the Dyeing To Weave studio
- One clipping tying rod is included (breast beam side)
- Harness cord stoppers are pre-installed
- Width: 76cm
- Depth: 76cm / 25cm when folded
- Height: 98.5cm 106cm when folded
- Weight: 13.5kg
- Weaving Width: 60cm
1 reed (5 dents/cm=12 dents/inch); 2 harnesses with wire heddles; 4 harness cord stoppers; 1 boat shuttle (medium size); 15 bobbins; 1 bobbin winder (built-in); 1 warp control pedal (built-in); 1 reed hook; 1 heddle hook; 1 clipping tying rod with cords; 1 tying rod with cords; 150 ready-made warp threads (150 threads x 6m)
All this for just $1950!
PLUS – ORDER NOW AND YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE…
A day of private tuition with me in the studio to learn everything to get you weaving confidently (valued at $150)!
Pick your loom up from the Dyeing To Weave SAORI Studio in Clunes (1.5hrs from Melbourne) and I will assemble the loom for you AND train you in the following:
- The different parts of the loom and how they function
- Maintenance and troubleshooting with your SAORI loom
- How to thread up the pre-wound warp (we will thread the 6m warp on the loom during the session so that you are confident in how to do this and ready to weave!
- SAORI Weaving techniques to get you started!
START YOUR SAORI JOURNEY TODAY! To order your beautiful SAORI loom, contact Prue on 0499 700 991 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Australian buyers only
Optional Accessories Only Available with WX60
A Set of Wheels for WX60
This lets you able to move the loom around easily even on a carpet.
Height Extender for WX60
4 pcs of metal plates attached to the frame raise the loom either by about 5 cm or 10cm for tall weavers.