CH60 SAORI loom
The SAORI CH60 loom’s elegant style makes it very popular.
- Durable body made of high-quality Japanese cherry wood.
- Built-in bobbin winder and shelf
- The warp control lever lets you advance the warp while remaining seated.
- Wire heddles have larger holes to make threading easier.
- Easy access to the warp roller for threading warps, which is located high at the back of the loom.
- Width: 69cm
- Depth: 61cm
- Height: 98cm
- Weight: 15.7kg
- Weaving Width: 60cm
1 reed (5 dents/cm=12 dents/inch); 2 harnesses with wire heddles; medium boat shuttle; 15 bobbins; 1 bobbin winder (built-in); 1 warp control lever (built-in); 1 reed hook; 1 heddle hook; 1 clipping tying rod with cords; 1 warp extension bar and cords; 4 harness cord stoppers; black cotton prewound warp (150 threads x 6 metres)
All this for just $2100!
PLUS – ORDER NOW AND YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE…
A day of private tuition with me in the studio to learn everything to get you weaving confidently (valued at $150)!
Pick your loom up from the Dyeing To Weave SAORI Studio in Clunes (1.5hrs from Melbourne) and I will assemble the loom for you AND train you in the following:
- The different parts of the loom and how they function
- Maintenance and troubleshooting with your SAORI loom
- How to thread up the pre-wound warp (we will thread the 6m warp on the loom during the session so that you are confident in how to do this and ready to weave!
- SAORI Weaving techniques to get you started!
START YOUR SAORI JOURNEY TODAY! To order your beautiful SAORI loom, contact Prue on 0499 700 991 or email email@example.com.
Please note: Australian buyers only