Weave, wherever you are!
SAORI piccolo40 is a revolutionary hand weaving loom with both comfort and portability for weavers of all ages. Its lightweight metal tubing body has two height settings, and it easily folds for transport. Take this loom with you wherever you go, and enjoy weaving whenever you like!
- Lightweight but strong body with beautiful chrome-plated metal tubing frame
- Folds easily for transport and storage
- The position of the breast beam is height adjustable: 60cm and 68cm
- Built-in bobbin winder and shelf
- The warp control lever lets you advance the warp while remaining seated.
- Wire heddles have larger holes to make threading easier.
- A ready-made warp is set up on the loom so that you can start weaving after 15 minutes assembly.
- Width: 55cm
- Depth: 56cm / 74cm when raised / 15cm when folded
- Height: 81.5cm / 91.5cm when raised
- Weight: 6.95kg
- Weaving Width: 40cm
bobbin winder; shelf; clamp; 1 reed (5 dents/cm = 12 dents/inch); 2 harnesses with heddles; 1 warp control lever (built-in); 1 clipping tying rod with cords; 1 tying rod with cords; reed hook; heddle hook; bobbins (15 pcs); medium boat shuttle; 100 ready-made warp threads (100 threads x 6m)
The position of the breast beam is 68cm away from the floor when the loom is raised. This is only 1cm lower than the SAORI SX60 loom. This height is comfortable enough for adult weavers and can be easily adjusted for small children.
All this for just $1550!
PLUS – ORDER NOW AND YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE…
A day of private tuition with me in the studio to learn everything to get you weaving confidently (valued at $150)!
Pick your loom up from the Dyeing To Weave SAORI Studio in Clunes (1.5hrs from Melbourne) and I will assemble the loom for you AND train you in the following:
- The different parts of the loom and how they function
- Maintenance and troubleshooting with your SAORI loom
- How to thread up the pre-wound warp (we will thread the 6m warp on the loom during the session so that you are confident in how to do this and ready to weave!
- SAORI Weaving techniques to get you started!
START YOUR SAORI JOURNEY TODAY! To order your beautiful SAORI loom, contact Prue on 0499 700 991 or email email@example.com.
Please note: Australian buyers only